...It's a great place to grow.
USA Bird Supply is always looking for individuals who want to grow and develop with us. With your desire to succeed and our training and resources, opportunities at usabirdsupply.com are more than just jobs. They're your chance to build a solid career.
Retail Sales Clerk
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet customers, discover their needs and provide information about the products we sell.
- Demonstrate knowledge of wild birding, supplies and equipment. Be enthusiastic in sharing that information with customers.
- Answer questions relating to birding and bird, flag and garden supplies.
- Make recommendations and suggestions regarding best products to meet customer needs.
- Inform and promote store events to customers. Assist in networking with customers and others to develop contacts for future events.
- Ring up sales and bag merchandise for customers.
- Carry out merchandise for customers.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Resolve customer issues and complaints.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
- Communicate customer requests to management.
- Participate in year-end inventory and cycle counts.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager.
- Keep the showroom clean and orderly .
- Previous retail sales or customer service experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as department manual.
- Ability to speak effectively with customers.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work with minimum amount of supervision under stressful conditions.
Please do not use your browser back button while using the application form.
For confidential consideration, send resume and salary requirements to HR@usabirdsupply.com